We have decided to refine this guide to make money for the arrival of BitLife on Android. Following a combination of these tips is sure to help you stack that money.
BitLife – Life Simulator is a seemingly simple game at the beginning. But no, it's actually a maze of complicated decisions and dark paths that you do not really want to go down. Trust us.
One thing that makes the whole experience easier is to know how to make money – and make a lot of it. Here are our best tips on how you can do just that.
If you're looking for something else, check out our complete BitLife guide. Includes links to all our other guides, in which we have covered virtually every aspect of this fantastic game.
- Study up There is an option to study hard every year you go to school. Do it every year, ending with a better grade at the end of your school days, which can translate into a scholarship and increase your chances of getting into a better college or university.
- Retirement Think carefully once you've settled into a retreat job. Depending on the job you may not receive any pension and be left quite high and dry when it comes to making more money.
- Parents Guide Your parents are always worth the money, regardless of your age. Do not be shy to ask for funds from mom and dad, because sometimes it can do a lot.
- Free rides Always do activities that are free or cheap, like meditation and gym (see if your parents will give you money for this last). They may seem useless, but they have enormous long-term positive effects, which can then generate more money. Trust us on this – listen to your meditation
- Chief decision Choosing what interests you is fundamental in which work you will end up getting. Try to participate in courses that will help you take on solid and well-paid positions – like doctor, lawyer, politician, etc.
- Take a punt It's unlikely you'll win, but make sure you buy lottery tickets quite often. The odds of hitting the jackpot are higher in BitLife – Life Simulator than in real life, and if you win …. Let's just say you're ready for life and that the advice above is quite debatable
- Moving away Take note of the country in which you live. Sometimes you find yourself in a place where it's hard to make a lot of pasta. If this is the case, be sure to emigrate as soon as possible.
- Property management Try to buy property as soon as possible or financially feasible. Once you're on the real estate market, things get a little simpler, but make sure you sell as often as you can – ideally at least once a year. Get an orderly buying cycle and you should be able to make a very neat profit year after year. One thing to note if you can keep your property for years will increase your profits.
- Trophy wife / husband There is always the possibility to create a rich one too, if you are struggling to do a lot of moolah. If they mistreat you, you can even divorce them and get half their money. Ka-ching!
- Inheritance The one you marry will also leave you a wedge of money, but remember your parents. Treat them well and you could even be for the money of the inheritance.
- Become an actor or a porn star . Raking a large social media presence is a sure way to increase your payroll wages. Once the world knows who you are, your salary will increase.
- Pickpockets or steal cars. Pickpocketing is much less disapproved in BitLife, so stealing cars. It is unlikely that you will have to face jail time for pick-pocketing, but this has very minor returns, stealing and selling a car. For more information, see our Grand Theft Auto guide.
- Bet and bet. I do not recommend ging on the racecourse since it is very easy to skip big piles of money without ever winning. But the casino is the perfect place to go big and come home with a pocket full of money. Whenever you are playing blackjack and you have 17 or more, you should stay. Normally this will lead you to win the hand and bring the bacon home.
You can download BitLife – Life Simulator via the App Store and Google Play. If you are already playing it, you can also consult the other game guides below: