Color Bump 3D does what it says on the tin. You – a sphere – hit objects in 3D. Well, only white objects – touch something else and shatter into a million small pieces. You can not come back from that.
Such a simple concept, but it's easy to find yourself no longer able to get to a specific level. Considering that you have to watch a lot of video ads to restart the phases, it's all too easy to give up the game entirely. But do not worry: follow these strategies and you should be fine to avoid the restart screen.
- Protect Yourself Simple advice, but it is worth taking note of it, make sure to use the objects to protect yourself when applicable.
- Wall work When you use a wall to protect yourself, make sure you take note of its shape. Smaller items are easy enough to push wherever you want, but larger ones require a little more dexterity and quick reactions to check.
- Continue straight Sometimes just removing your finger from the screen and letting the ball go up in a line may be the best strategy in some phases. Even a slight movement can mean that you will not make it through a particularly insidious set of objects, so be careful and consider if you really need to move at all.
- Shaping up Pay particular attention to the shape of objects. There are a great variety and interact with each other in different ways. Domino's style simply blocks the fall, for example, while the ballmates are largely unpredictable, especially if they are rejected by other spheres.
- Back and forth Remember that you can move in any direction: up, down, right, and left. Do not just think that you have to move at a certain speed through the stadiums.
- Top up If you want a long time to look at the objects fall into position start at the top of the screen. In this way you always have the opportunity to negotiate difficult accumulations of obstacles.
- Boost power Slide a fast line behind the ball if you want to hit a certain object with real power. This can blow up the obstacles in front of it – this can be useful in certain situations, but also make the journey impossible. So use this power wisely.
- Greyed out You can watch a video ad to start from where you left off. But it's annoying and not very funny, as we know. You can find a simple option to restart the stage without advertising, but the "no thanks" option is displayed for a few seconds. It's a little hidden and yet it's grayer, so keep an eye on it. Do not look at those advertisements ruined unless it is necessary.
- No connection You can actually select the option to restart the video ad and not have to watch an ad if you do not have an Internet connection. This is a particularly useful solution if you're on the stage you can not beat, because you start almost exactly where you left off.
- Slow and steady The most useful advice we can give is – to run. Running in Color Bump 3D will end almost in case of disasters, especially in the later stages. Keep the ball steady and slowly sneak through the most complicated passages.
Try these tips and tricks for you by downloading Color Bump 3D via the App Store or Google Play now.