Set your phone location to anywhere in the world with just one click, if you need to test other apps ability to track gps information without the need to catch a gps signal then this app is for you.
The following is needed to make sure the app runs smoothly:
1 – It is needed that you turn on “Allow Mock Locations” on Development Settings
2 – Don´t forget to disable “Use wireless networks” options in Location settings in order to avoid an problem where you will keep receiving fake locations even after stopping Fake GPS.
3. Make sure you run Fake GPS first before running your app.
To help development you can use the following commands from the command line:
adb shell am startservice -a com.blogspot.newapphorizons.fakegps.START -e latitude 11.11 -e longitude 32.21
adb shell am startservice -a com.blogspot.newapphorizons.fakegps.UPDATE -e “latitude” 1.11 -e “longitude” 0.21
adb shell am startservice -a com.blogspot.newapphorizons.fakegps.STOP
Update app libraries
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
The post Fake GPS v5.4.1 [Pro] APK [Latest] Download from ModApk.Cloud.