Lines Gold – Icon Pack (Pro Version)
Lines Gold (Pro Version) is a simple minimalist, flat & gold texture outlined icon pack with transparency in the icons to blend in well with your backgrounds. Gold icons feature clean & flat handmade designs. Color adjusted wallpapers included.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you’d like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization.
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. If your stock launcher doesn’t support icon packs, you can use apps like Awesome Icons or Unicon to change your icons without using a 3rd party launcher.
This is the pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.linesgoldfree
• 4,000+ hand crafted gold texture HD Icons.
• 250+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition gold icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192
• Analog Clock Widget
• Customizable Digital Clock Widget
• Battery Widgets
• Weather Widget
• Customized wallpapers. Wallpapers have been color adjusted to show off icons nicely
• Some parts of the gold icons are transparent letting each show the provided sky/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds
• Contains over 4,000 different gold textured icons with many variations of default gold icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Compatible with light or dark wallpapers
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Evie Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• LG Home
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to “Apply” tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack
Additional fixes to widgets not loading