One of My Tamagotchi Forever's most basic joys is to see your Tamagotchi grow and evolve into new forms. There is something very rewarding about growing it and turning it from one child to another, from a teenager to another, like every game or app of virtual pets. However, this has an advantage over many others simply because the Tamagtochis are so different, and let's face it, so damn cute.
While the evolution from one stage to another in My Tamagotchi is one of the biggest parts of the game, many players have questions about how to make them evolve into a specific form, especially since more Tamagotchi have been added to the game since launching. Apparently, there's a way to check what shape you'll receive in the next phase of evolution, and it all has to do with what feeds your pet in the previous phase.
We break everything, step by step in our guide to the evolution of My Tamagotchi Forever.
There are currently three forms for children, and alas, since you do not feed an egg, you have no say in which child you get. Let's make an offer to the RNG deities, suppose.
Here are the three children, each of whom seems to have the same chance to appear:
Toddlers  Any child Tamagotchi can be evolved by any child, who is one of the most beautiful aspects of the game. Again, what is important is what feeds your child Tamagotchi, as this determines the evolution in the child's phase. It will take about four hours for a child to grow up in a child.
- Hoshitchi – Feed your baby nothing (if you are an idiot!), Fruits or snacks
- Meganetchi – Feed the vegetables for children
- Mizutamatchi – Feed your children's treasure
- Puchitchi – Feed your sweets for children
There are currently six different teen forms in My Tamagotchi Forever after game updates made during the # 201; summer 2018. The evolution from child to teenager should last about 36 hours.
- Eriitchi – From food to sweets for children
- Haretchi – Feed your children
- Hinatchi – Feed your baby's vegetables  Mokokotchi – Give food to your little snacks  Nikatchi – Feed Your Small Fruits
- Soyofuwatchi – Feed the Kids
It takes three days to turn a Tamagotchi teenager into an adult, giving you plenty of time to do
- Chamametchi – Feed your children a mix of seafood and fruit
- Gozarutchi – Special conditions; see below
- Kuchipatchi – Feed your young man mostly junk food
- Kuromametchi – Feed your children a mix of meat and fruit
- Lovelitchi – Feed your children a mix of sweets and meats
- Mametchi – Feed your children mix of seafood and salami
- Memetchi – Feed your children a mix of snacks and fruit
- Sebiretchi – Feed your children a mix of fruit and snacks
How to turn a teenage Tamagotchi into Gozarutchi
The ninja-esque Gozarutchi is a Tamagotchi of bell 'aspect that has also given players the opportunity to try to evolve. Apparently, there are several ways to help you evolve your children into one, with the first in order of importance:
- Enter the subject of the training course in TamaTown. From all accounts, it is impossible to evolve a Gozarutchi without the Training Course.
- Feed your children a mix of seafood and vegetables.
- Keep your kids' energy in the green at all times.
This is perhaps the hardest task you will have in My Tamagotchi Forever, so good luck. And if you found this article useful, be sure to read our other guides, including our advanced tricks and tips on how to play for free.