OsmAnd+ — Offline Travel Maps & Navigation v3.7.2 [OsmAnd Live] [SAP] Requirements: 4.0+ Overview: Osmand is opensource navigation application with raster/vector maps
Osmand+ is an open source navigation application with access to a wide variety of global open street map data. All map data (vector or tile maps) can be stored on the phone memory card for offline usage. Osmand also offers offline and online routing functionality including voice guidance.
Osmand+ is the paid application version, by buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the core features:
– Complete offline functionality (store downloaded vector or tile maps in a selectable folder)
– Compact offline vector maps for the whole world available
– Unlimited downloading of country or region maps directly from the app
– Offline Wikipedia feature (download Wikipedia POIs), great for sightseeing
– Overlay of several map layers possible, like GPX or navigation tracks, Points of Interest, favorites, contour lines, public transportation stops, additional maps with customizable transparency
– Offline search for addresses and places (POIs)
– Offline routing for short distances (experimental)
– Car, bicycle, and pedestrian modes with:
– Optional automated day/night view switching
– Optional speed-dependent map zooming
– Optional map alignment according to compass or direction of motion
• New offline Slope maps • Full customization of Favorites and GPX Waypoints – custom colors, icons, shapes • Customize items order in Context Menu, Configure Map, Drawer • Wikipedia as a separate layer in Configure map, select only needed languages • Create your own POI filter/maps with total flexibility • Added options to restore settings for custom profiles • Full GPX routes from Navigation support traffic lanes and complete turn instructions • Fix UI sizes on tablets • Fix bugs with RTL
Mod Info: Standalone Android Package;
Android App Bundle Repacked:
• Supported CPU architecture: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86;
• Supported Screen DPIs: hdpi [240dpi], xhdpi [320dpi], xxhdpi [480dpi], xxxhdpi [640dpi];
• Languages: Multi Languages;
OsmAnd Live Traffic navigation unlocked.
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.osmand.plus Download Instructions: