Polarr Photo Editor v5.10.10 [Pro] Requirements: 6.0 and up Overview: Pro Photo Editor for Everyone.
It doesn’t matter if you’re new to photography or a pro, Polarr has it all. Novices will appreciate that Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit all the details of your photo. Pro photographers will look forward to our layer support, curve tools, local adjustments and so much more.
It’s a powerful photo editor for Android. Here’s what you get with Polarr:
• Custom overlay and complex blending modes
• Dual lens effects and depth adjustments
• Complete set of masking and local adjustment tools
• Advanced suite of face-editing tools with smart detection
• Create, customize and share your own filters
• Batch exporting
• Photos extension
• Make and share your own custom Filters
• Get started with basic filters, grow with pro filters
• Sync filters between all of your devices
Layers and blending modes
• Superimpose photos with 10 and more blending modes
• Add photorealistic effects like clouds, weather effects, light leaks, flares and more
• Duotone your photos with our presets or create your own unique flavor
Local adjustments include
• Depth mask: Adjust photo based on depth using the dual camera
• Brush mask: Draw your mask
• Color mask: Selective adjustment with color
• Radial mask: Circular adjustment over your photo
• Gradient mask: Adjusting photo over a gradient
• Luminance mask: Selective adjustment based on brightness.
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert, and more
• Blend any local adjustment mask with an overlay
• Unlimited stacking of local adjustments.
Global adjustments include
• Intelligent auto enhance for exposure and white balance
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal, and vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
• Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Denoise: Focus, enhancement, and clarity
Polarr is customizable
• Select from dark themes, light themes or a custom color themes
• Two workspaces available: Pro and Express
• Rearrange icons to make the app yours
Works on all of your devices
• Polarr is available for all your devices: mobile, desktop and the web
• Your pro subscription follows you on all your devices
We’re getting a jump on our New Year’s resolutions by shedding some winter weight. The app is now smaller!
• New: We made the app take up less space on your device by making overlay assets downloadable!
• Fixed: Various bugs and performance improvements
Email us, [email protected], if you find any new bugs or need help with anything.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: PRO features unlocked