PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator
Play PSP games on your Android device, at high definition with extra features! PPSSPP is the best, original and only PSP* emulator for Android.
PPSSPP can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP. Even on modern Android phones and tablets, you can often run at double the original resolution.
modern Android phones and tablets, you can often run at double the original resolution.
- Play in HD resolutions and more
- Play on a tablet for big-screen mobile gaming
- Customize on-screen touch controls or use an external controller or keyboard
- Save and restore game state anywhere, anytime
- Crank up the anisotropic filtering and texture scaling
- Continue where you left off by transferring saves from your real PSP
- much more
- Additional fixes
- OpenGL backend now properly multithreaded, giving a good speed boost.
- Various Vulkan performance improvements and memory allocation fixes.
- GPU performance improvements
- Various fixes for app switching and widgets on Android
- Bugfixes and perf improvements in the ARM64 JIT
- Shader cache enabled for Vulkan
- Texture replacement ID bugfix (note: a few textures from 1.5.4 may become incompatible)
- Adhoc fixes
PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator (4,59 €, Google Play) →
PPSSPP GOLD – PSP Emulator v1.9.4 [Paid] Cracked APK
The post PPSSPP GOLD – PSP Emulator v1.9.4 [Paid] Cracked APK [Latest] Download from ModApk.Cloud.