SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool v4.15.5 [Final] [Pro] Requirements: 4.1+ Overview: SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy!
It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
SD Maid v4.15.5 03.01.2020
Improved: Clutter reporter UI.
Added: Media store pruning. SD Maid will check and remove any stale references to the file/folder within Android’s media store database. On by default, can be disabled via settings (#3010).
Added: ACS support for ColorOS 3.2.
Added: Unity analytics to the analytics filter (#3181).
Improved: ACS matching for ru on API29 (AOSP).
Improved: ACS matching for zh (traditional) API28 (AOSP).
Improved: Better handling of situations where the system is still calculating app sizes. SD Maid will now back off and retry with incrasing delay.
Fixed: Execution being skipped if checking for SD Maid Pro takes too long (#3210).
This app has no advertisements
Untouched + Key: